The Beginning

Suddenly I have the urge to be the best that I can be. My heart is throbbing, or is it pounding with an adrenaline rush. Thoughts of opportunities and success flurry to and fro my mind. I suddenly feel I can do things.

Why on Earth should I be avarege when I can be the best person in the room? Why should have thoughts of depression when I can have thoughts of happiness and bliss?

Oh men oh men! All this time I've been watching things happen without a word or without any action when I could be the person making. Imagine this, I am supposed to be making shots, be the huncho/leader, you name it. But I have moved with the crowd. It's time to move.

Oh my goodness, the great thoughts and having are throwing me into a frenzy and making me estatic- if that's the right spelling. Unfortunately there's no autocorrect in my diary. Back to what I was saying, yes, imagine am having thoughts which are so wild (full of wonder, great ambition, unexplainable). Wawawa thoughts and not the Riri type but the type that the world is yours take it, that grade you want to get you already got it, that girl in your mind you'll marry her, all the things you want to do you have achieved already.

You know those thoughts that seem too big and too nice for you.

One of those thoughts that flashed through my mind was start a blog. This is it. This is that blog. If you're reading this, believe me if I can do it, you can do more. Never play yourself.

Peace✨.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What Happened to the Universities?

Dominance Hierarchies Demystified